JD Edwards INFOCUS, October 24 - October 27, 2022
Join the Klik IT team at JD Edwards INFOCUS online.
Data Security, Data Retention and Data Compliance - some of the topics we'll be addressing during the conference. We'll be showcasing a brand new version of Purge-it! - the Klik IT archiving solution.Read more >
Purge-it! Product Demo
Missed the Purge-it! product demonstrations in July and August? No problem. Contact us to arrange a demonstration. See how Purge-it! can tackle your organization's JD Edwards data archiving.
Choose a date that suits you.Read more >
Webinar - Data Compliance - available on demand
Discover how the new Data Compliance Module can help your organization proactively manage personal data in JD Edwards in line with data privacy rules and regulations.
Access the webinar presentation on demand.Read more >
BLUEPRINT 4D 2023 - save the date
Quest has announced the date and location of the 2023 BLUEPRINT 4D Conference!Read more >
BLUEPRINT 4D...it's a wrap!
Thanks to the JD Edwards community and Quest Oracle community for a fantastic BLUEPRINT 4D Conference in Las Vegas!
After two long years since the last in person conference, this was a welcome chance to get together once again.Read more >
Manage-it! has expanded | New Data Compliance Module
The Manage-it! suite of data management tools now includes The Data Compliance Module.
This announcement marks an expansion to the existing Manage-it! solution.
Read the full announcement to discover what this means for JD Edwards users...Read more >
Minimize Risk of a Data Breach & Address Legal Compliance - available on demand
Listen to this 30 minute Webinar on demand with JDEMart and discover how to be proactive in your approach to JDE data security.Read more >
Webinar - Archiving as a Service - available on demand
Terry Clarke and Claudio Aru present this 60 minute Webinar about Archiving as a Service with JDEMart.
Listen on demand and discover the details behind the as a Service model for JD Edwards Archiving.Read more >
Webinar - Security & Data Retention - available on demand
Holding on to data in your JD Edwards system, that you don’t need to keep, or that you should not keep, can put your organization at risk.
In this 30min webinar, we share key considerations to developing a Data Retention Policy.Read more >
Webinar - Archive Automation - available on demand
Thanks to everyone who attended the live Webinar on 8th March with the French, Belgian and Italian Oracle User groups.
The recording of the Archive Automation webinar is available on YouTube.Read more >
Purge-it! Customer Survey Results
- 95% - rated Purge-it! the most cost effective & easy to use solution on the market
- 20% - bought Purge-it! to replace a competitor product
- 76% - chose Purge-it! to avoid learning a third party product
- 85% - carry out annual or as required purges
- 95% - said they would purge as part of an upgrade, and 85% before the upgrade
How Purge-it! has directly benefited customers...in their words...
⇒ "Top benefit is it maintains integrity"
⇒ "Reduction in Cloud allocated storage space, and thus cost"
⇒ "Created a safe, efficient, and easy to use method for cleaning and moving our data."
⇒ "Improvement of batch processing of several business critical reports"
⇒ "Consistent repeatable process to archive the data and is now part of our Production run book"
Top Purge-it! features ranked by our customers:
1. Document level processing, ensuring data integrity within the module at all times
2. Hard coded data integrity enforcement to minimize errors
3. No table locks or system downtime
4. The ability to easily reverse at any level
5. Single process for purge, summarize and archive
6. The audit reports and details for determining why transactions have not purged
7. How Purge-it! looks, feels and works just like JD Edwards
8. The ability to use the Custom Module to archive / purge other data
9. That it is an Oracle Validated Integration
10. Overall ease of use
11. The out-of-the-box access to the archived data, from within Production
12. Platform Independence
13. Ability to choose the archive method - FYK tables to view archived data in Production, or use the standard file names
14. Dashboards for analyzing results and archive environment status (V4.27 & above)
15. The option to self install / self train / self operate
16. Ability to purge and archive between servers / platforms
Comments about Purge-it!
"Performance increases in both the ERP system and SQL applications"
"It has native JD Edwards objects and setup, and configuration is all within JD Edwards"
"It is great that the archived data is accessible within the Production environment"
"Quicker backups and restores"
"Increased processing speeds and database response/efficiencies"